We’re seeking SpringyCamp proposals and there are only two days left to get your submission in!
What is SpringyCamp, you’re probably asking yourself! SpringyCamp is Springshare’s bi-annual virtual conference where you can learn how colleagues from around the world are using Springshare tools. Springshare4Everyone is this year’s conference theme and we’re looking for submissions on how you’re using Springshare products – easy peasy!
Submit your proposal by March 10th.
Can you feel it? Spring is here, and we’re celebrating with a new crop of LibAnswers features!
New in LibAnswers:
- SMS now available in Canada and the UK! Picture it: a text messaging service that’s directly tied in to your LibAnswers workflow. Send and receive SMS messages, create auto-responders, and enjoy a wealth of statistics – all from one centralized interface. We’re thrilled to extend this service to our clients in Canada and the UK – to get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Keyword Improvements – Adding keywords helps your users discover relevant public questions in your system. This feature now supports key-phrases – aka keywords that have spaces. We’ve also added an auto-suggest feature, to help you discover keywords and phrases you’ve used previously. Yay for easy!
- Customizable Search Results Page – Add custom content to the public search results screen! Admins: head to Admin Stuff > Ask Us Form > Search Form.
New in Reference Analytics:
- READ Scale Integration – Many of you asked for an easy way to integrate the Reference Effort Assessment Data (READ) Scale when recording Reference Analytics transactions – so we added an easy solution! Admins will see a new option when editing an instance – “Use the READ Scale?”. This integrates the qualitative six-point scale and guidelines for use directly in your record a transaction screen.
- Design changes for the Record a Transaction screen – We’re always working to make sure our tools have the best design possible, so the Record Transaction screen got a facelift! We’ve nipped, tucked, and cleaned things up, shedding unnecessary popups and onscreen text to deliver a cleaner, user friendlier look.
- Customizable widths on the Record a Transaction screen – want to customize the widths of the selection boxes on the Record a Transaction screen? Now you can! Check out this faq for instructions.