LibAnswers – New Features are Live!
Can you feel it? Spring is here, and we’re celebrating with a new crop of LibAnswers features!
New in LibAnswers:
- SMS now available in Canada and the UK! Picture it: a text messaging service that’s directly tied in to your LibAnswers workflow. Send and receive SMS messages, create auto-responders, and enjoy a wealth of statistics – all from one centralized interface. We’re thrilled to extend this service to our clients in Canada and the UK – to get started, email email@example.com!
- Keyword Improvements – Adding keywords helps your users discover relevant public questions in your system. This feature now supports key-phrases – aka keywords that have spaces. We’ve also added an auto-suggest feature, to help you discover keywords and phrases you’ve used previously. Yay for easy!
- Customizable Search Results Page – Add custom content to the public search results screen! Admins: head to Admin Stuff > Ask Us Form > Search Form.
New in Reference Analytics:
- READ Scale Integration – Many of you asked for an easy way to integrate the Reference Effort Assessment Data (READ) Scale when recording Reference Analytics transactions – so we added an easy solution! Admins will see a new option when editing an instance – “Use the READ Scale?”. This integrates the qualitative six-point scale and guidelines for use directly in your record a transaction screen.
- Design changes for the Record a Transaction screen – We’re always working to make sure our tools have the best design possible, so the Record Transaction screen got a facelift! We’ve nipped, tucked, and cleaned things up, shedding unnecessary popups and onscreen text to deliver a cleaner, user friendlier look.
- Customizable widths on the Record a Transaction screen – want to customize the widths of the selection boxes on the Record a Transaction screen? Now you can! Check out this faq for instructions.